Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Favorite things of Today

10 top things that made me happy today. Here are my favorite things which are not in any order:

1. Going through pictures of Chris and I
2. Coming to work and seeing Pearson mints on my desk
3. Seeing a porcupine roll by the side of the road
4. Singing in the car
5. See and work with my Uncle today
6. Doing my nails
7. Putting on my wedding dress
8. Gave the FHE lesson for my family
9. Eating sushi with my dad
10.Reading a book of my neighbor who got captured during WWII

2 comments:

  1. Since when do you like sushi? Glad you're having fun at home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since we tried it that time with Nate then kept trying it... hahah still just working with the California and basic ones hahah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read every single one and thank you for stopping by.