Sunday, October 31, 2010

The luncheon roast, I mean toast

So for our luncheon we went to the top floor of the Lion House which was so much fun! We had some great food and then speeches by family.

Chris' brothers do something that's different from a toast to the bride and groom... but a ROAST where they go up and embarrass the groom hahah it was funny.

Whitney gave My Little Ponies because apparently Chris had asked for them when he was younger and his brothers have made of his manliness because of this. Aaron gave us a step-ladder helping Chris' bad back so I could walk up and give him hugs (because I'm short and it will hurt Chris' back to bend over). Cam showed a picture of Chris as "Michael Jordan" where Chris painted himself black for Halloween one year.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read every single one and thank you for stopping by.