Some of my greatest accomplishments here are:
- Executive Director for Human Resources for BYUSA (student government)
- National Bowling League... that's right I was Ehubbs
- Worked and taught some classes two years as a Teacher's Assistant for my Interior Design professor
- Was a part of Y Serve doing service
- BYU Athletic Marketing- was able to help advertise for BYU sports and go on the court and football field every game. Had sweet front row tickets.
- Swing Dance Club
- Chosen to do research for a professor
- Athletic Connections- played with Downs Syndrom kids every Saturday
- Mechanical Engineering- External Relations Assistant it was the best job ever
- Taking pictures with Cosmo and me- have over 80 individual ones haha
- Worked in the Math Department
- Designed t-shirts
- Set the standard for advertising with Men's Tennis
- Marriott School of Business Marketing Association member
- Marketing competitions at BYU
Here I am walking to the Marriott Center for graduation Thursday! I don't have a lot of pictures because I was going to take pictures Friday which ended up being awful weather.
My Grandparents came into town so I took them on the tour of BYU and they took me to the Skyroom for lunch. They fell in love with campus too. Everything was blooming and looked amazing.
Chris came on Thursday and meet my family!!! On Friday he came with his parents to spend time and meet them. My college graduation was in the Wilk and afterward we went upstairs and had Skyroom again. Both graduations were short and sweet!
I'm the dot somewhere down there. Elder Christofferson spoke to Class of 2010.
Some of the trees that were in bloom it was so beautiful. I loved having everyone come and join me. It was a great time to see everyone's support and being with my family! Thanks so much!