Saturday, May 12, 2012

Sports Rugs from Kohls

Kohls has some of the cutest sports rugs for a baby boy nursery and sports bedrooms.  I love these rugs and how they are like different playing fields like for basketball, soccer, and swimming.   

SPORTS RUGS FROM KOHLS FOR A SPORTS NURSERY


They also have circular rugs from soccer ball rugs, basketball rugs, and football rugs for a cute boys sports themed nursery.






Here are a few more sports rugs for a cute sports baby nursery theme. I just love how cute all of these are!!!  Kohls has such great prices to help you design your sports nursery.









5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping over at homehappyhome! I'm also your newest follower and looking forward to checking out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! I am following!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the visit and the follow! We have a similar baseball rug in our lil guy's room.. I wish I had seen this one above because ours is al white..touch to keep clean with a 2yr old and a dog..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi There!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following you back from What's cooking in the burbs. I look forward to checking out your blog. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cool! I did not know they had these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read every single one and thank you for stopping by.