Saturday, July 21, 2012

Must-have Diaper Wipe Cases

There are so many diaper wipe cases that look dull and boring. I rather have something cute and fun that I can put in a diaper bag, in the car, or put in a baby nursery. Audge Podge creates gorgeous diaper wipe cases that have beautiful fabrics and designs so you can have a more personalized and fun case.
I also love how Audge Podge does custom orders so you can choose your fabric and lining, and can request matching changing mat, burp cloth, pacifier clips, and more.
Some of my favorite cases are from Audge Podge. I love their beautiful Toile Diaper Wipe Cases for a sophisticated style and it looks amazing in a baby nursery and to carry around in your diaper bag.  Audge Podge has so many cute toile colors to choose from and many are gender neutral colors for a baby gift if you don't know the gender.
Another great feature, which you can see on this Black Toile Baby Boutique Diaper Wipes Case, is that for a dollar more you can an elastic band on the back of the cases to hold diapers. What a perfect idea to hold everything together.










Here is their Embossed Black Travel Baby Wipes Case. How perfect is this to throw in your black purse or diaper bag.  I love how this looks like leather but it actually is a vinyl which would also be quick and easy to wipe clean.  
I also love and appreciate their collection of US Army Troops Diaper Wipe Cases in blue, gold, and red. Perfect for women supporting their troops and loved ones.  You can choose which fabric you like along with the trim.

If you want a diaper wipe case a little bigger, Audge Podge has Large Diaper Wipe Cases which are perfect for a baby nursery changing table. Look how adorable these are, I couldn't go back to normal white diaper wipe cases.

 It's definitely time to throw away your plain, boring diaper case and get something trendy and fresh.  There are many amazing diaper wipe cases to choose from at Audge Podge and remember you can request them to custom make your case to fit your purse, baby nursery, or style.  
What a perfect baby shower gift starting at $7.99!


9 comments:

  1. I made an Arkansas Razorback one for my daughter when she was pregnant with her son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow people are so creative, wish we would have had those when my daughter was little. Thanks for stopping by, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I'll have to get one for my daughter! I love them...so pretty! Thanks for commenting on my Antique Cheesebox Sidetable Elise!
    xo wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! I probably should've made one for my daughter a long time ago...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! I may just have to make one for my friend that is having a little girl!

    Jessica @ Mom 4 Real

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, I love the strap on the back to hold the diaper! Thanks so much for visiting and following at The Latest Find! Now following you back, hope you're having a great week! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are adorable!! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and following! I am your newest follower, sweet friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those diaper wipe cases are gorgeous! So classic looking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I read every single one and thank you for stopping by.